11th May 2021
Michael has a reputation for delivering simply elegant hair, defined by his signature for detail. He is an expert in cutting with both classic and creative techniques, in this class Michael will cover:
- How to break down the hairs natural fall prior to mapping out the haircut.
- The importance of mapping out the haircut before commencement.
- How to slim a shape without using thinning scissors, but the use of a sliding disconnection to assist in removing bulk.
- Working with triangle shapes to assist in pushing the hair forward.
- How stylists body position and the clients can impact the final shape.
- Demonstrating a haircut that can be achieved in real salon time.